Saturday 10 December 2011

Welcome to Stardoll Free!

Hi fellow citizens of Stardoll! As you can guess, my blog is about free items off Stardoll, I will try and update as many times a day as I can, but I have a VERY busy life so sorry if I don't always update. :'(
All of the items are not copied in any way, if I do copy then I will give credit to the website I copied it from and say thanks.
Many of the freebies are easy to get and fashionable. Please comment on the posts if you think that they're un-fashionable or ugly, as I will try my best in the future to get better items.
Encase you're wondering, my stardoll username is leahgarner. Please leave a comment in my guestbook if you have any demands for free things, as I will try to get them.

To get a lot of free stuff, I'd recommend that you look on the site every day. Again, if I don't update I'm SO sorry!!!!

That's all for now folks, I might put some free things on in a bit, so make sure you check them out!

Leah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment